You're breaking my heart.

i C h r i s - T A G: Well,you plan on giving up on him yes?

Elizabeth : ...

i C h r i s - T A G: I'll take that as a no.

i C h r i s - T A G: But my dear elizabeth, i think of it like this.

i C h r i s - T A G: Out of 6 billion people approximately in this world - you just want one. you just want him. Andrew.

i C h r i s - T A G: And he knows this.

i C h r i s - T A G: You gave him a part of yourself which no one else will have.

i C h r i s - T A G: and he hasn't show much reaction has he?

Elizabeth : ....no

i C h r i s - T A G: Someone who values you - would want to talk to yo uall the time or such.

i C h r i s - T A G: waiting for the girl to talk to him. and even then - not even answering half the time.

i C h r i s - T A G: to me - thats not someone who i'd want to give my all, andspend all my time with.

i C h r i s - T A G: And when you separate with that person - did you get a long passionate response as to why you 2 had to go your separate ways?

i C h r i s - T A G: you didn.t

i C h r i s - T A G: Elizabeth, you got a nonchalante reaction. I dont even know if he replied to your letter.

i C h r i s - T A G: But i think - you're the one who was holding this relationship together.

Comments

Popular Posts